Comprehensive Financial Planning
Building the financial future you want shouldn’t be left to chance; to have confidence that you will be successful in reaching your goals, you must become intentional about the financial decisions you make now and going forward. Our holistic, personalized financial planning process helps our clients identify what is most important to them, define and quantify their financial goals, and develop a clear roadmap to get there. At Intentional Finance, financial planning is not an exercise in selling you products, it is at the core of how we work with our clients to help them become successful and satisfied in their financial and personal lives.
Our comprehensive approach provides assessments, projections, and recommendations in areas including:
- Retirement readiness: planning for the time you stop working, when to make the move
- Retirement income: providing strategies to make your money last, social security, pensions
- Major life transitions: restructuring your finances after a divorce, widowhood, job change, or starting a family
- Investments: balancing your objectives and risk tolerance in your portfolio
- Protection: choosing the right insurance to guard yourself and your family from the unexpected
- Tax Planning: making sure you pay no more than you have to
- Cash management: budgeting, debt reduction, major purchases, and emergency funds
- Accumulation: saving for goals such as retirement or college
- Charitable giving: sharing what you have with your community and those in need
- Estate planning: protecting your legacy
- Special needs: caring for those not able to care for themselves when you are gone
- Workplace benefits: assessing what would be valuable for you
We use powerful analytical planning software that projects the probable outcomes of different strategies and allows us to show our clients the impacts of different life decisions or different market conditions on their likelihood of success. We can help you answer all those “What if…” questions so you can be confident that your plan will protect you and get you where you want to go.
We meet with clients regularly to review their plan, updating it whenever necessary to keep them on track. With a plan in place, you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are doing what you can to build a satisfying future for yourself and your family.
For clients who want to address a specific concern, or only one particular area of their financial lives, we offer financial consulting services either for a flat fee or on an hourly basis. We gather information, analyze it, and provide targeted recommendations addressing their concern. While not as powerful as a comprehensive plan, we can still provide you with the answers you’re looking for and the data and analyses to back them up.