For over 30 years the cost of attending college has consistently risen faster than inflation, making the costs a parent can expect to pay to send their newborn to college some 18 years in the future hard to comprehend. However, there are savings vehicles and strategies that can help get the market working for you to ease some of the financial burden. We can help you with:
- Estimates of college costs
- What savings vehicles make sense in your situation and how much to save in each
- How to save for multiple children at the same time
- Which state 529 plan has the best characteristics for you if that is an option
- What investments to choose
Don’t let the daunting numbers stop you from putting a plan in place as soon as you can, time is on your side.